Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Hang Ah vs Jae Ha..


WOC training selesai.. semua kembali pada posisi masing-masing, Hang Ah baru kerasa kangennya sama Jaeha... 


Don't you know me? The reason I'm here is because of you
But my eyes tingle with the cold so I can't say anything
I just look toward you by myself

Even if the tip of my heart hurts like this
Even if the tip of my hands tremble like this
I can only think of you

The person I miss like crazy
The words I want to hear from you like crazy
I love you, I love you - where are you?
The person I long for, who is deeply stuck in my heart

I want to cherish you forever


What do I do? You were so cold to me
But I still miss you

Even if the tip of my heart hurts like this
Even if the tip of my hands tremble like this
I still can't forget you

The person I miss like crazy
The words I want to hear from you like crazy
I love you, I love you - where are you?
The person I long for, who is deeply stuck in my heart

Please tell me that you cherish me
Please don't blankly erase me
Because you're my everything

The person I miss like crazy
The words I want to hear from you like crazy
I love you, I love you - where are you?
The person I long for, who is deeply stuck in my heart

I want to cherish you forever
I love you, I love you 


giliran Hang Ah cuek bebek sama Jae Ha.. eh Jae Ha nya galau...


If only I took a step faster,
If only I took a step slower
Then we could've avoided our painful encounter
There's no use even if I push you out, now I can't let you go
Even if you want to cry, cry in my arms
Because I will die without you

My heart is crying, my heart is shouting
Because it wants to love one person
I made you cry and hurt you
But now I can't forget you so I'm crying
My love is crying
Even when the world turned its back against me
You stayed by my side
The only things I gave you are scars
I don't even have the right to hold onto you

My heart is crying, my heart is shouting
Because it wants to love one person
I made you cry and hurt you
But now I can't forget you so I'm crying

You don't know how to lie
So even when you brightly smiled
I knew your sad eyes

Love is crying, love is calling out to you
Because I can't let you go for a single moment
Because your smile is my life
Because only you can make me live
My heart is crying


kisah cinta yang aneh! huahahaha...

2 comments:

  1. dikau sih udah pasti ngikutin drama ini yah :), hihihi~ lom nemplok di pisthu sampe eps 4 ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kkk~ tau aja ci.. politik bgt sih maenannya.. jd emang agak susah nemplok.. ak ntn rooftop prince jg loh.. jd ak nontonin drama yg pd rebutan rating.. hahahahaha

      Delete